Join the First Home Buyers Club today and get access all of this for FREE
- Free Planning Appointment with Mortgage Broker
- Regular Hints and Tips from Our Specialist Panel
- Monthly Newsletter
- Ability to Ask Questions from Specialist
- Access to Specialists Blogs
First Home Buyers Club Registration You will start to receive regular articles immediately
First Home Buyers Club: MORE BENEFITS - Exclusive Videos
When you register for ZEP Finance’s First Home Buyers Club, you not only get FREE planning, access to mortgage specialists and expert advice, you also get access to exclusive videos for everything you need to know to buy your first home.
Hit that Register Now button to get access right now to all the videos in ZEP Finance’s First Home Buyers Club series.
First Home Buyers Club: Here’s Exactly What You Get
Buying your first home can be scary – and hard – if you don’t have the right insider knowledge! We make the whole process of buying your first home easier and less stressful in our First Home Buyers Club.
Here’s the thing, mortgage brokers are legally bound to work in your best interest, and we know from our years of experience in the home finance industry that setting you up for success now helps you achieve your goals now and into the future. So, we’ve built this First Home Buyers Club just for you. Join when you are starting out in the property market. You’ll be ready in no time!
Our Director, and one of our expert mortgage brokers at ZEP Finance, Zain Peart, has created a series of videos just for our First Home Buyers Club members. By joining the Club, you get exclusive access to these videos that guide you through the entire home-buying process. You’ll learn everything you need to know, and do, to be ahead of the competition (other home buyers in the market).
In our easy-to-watch video series, we answer your most burning home-buying questions. We know you are busy, so we’ve created short and super helpful videos on everything you need to know.
With your exclusive videos, you’ll learn answers to questions like:
- How much deposit do I need?
- Can I access government grants as a first home buyer?
- Can I use a guarantor to buy a house? (and what is a guarantor?)
- What is the first home guarantee scheme and can I access it?
- What is Lender’s Mortgage Insurance and do I have to pay it?
- Genuine savings. What is it? Do I need it? What can I do to boost it?
- What is stamp duty and do I have to pay it?
- Can a bank really see all my bank statements? (Top tips for putting your best foot forward to the bank)
- How do I prove to the lender that I can pay my mortgage so I can get approval?
- What is a credit file and what’s on there? How much info can bank’s see?
- How do I get myself sorted for finance approval to actually buy a house?