I am A First Home Buyer
We will provide step by step guidance
First Step – Contact ZEP Finance
Buying your first home is an exciting milestone in your life! Whilst it is exciting it can also be overwhelming. There will be lots of paperwork, conveyancing, large sums of money – plus so many decisions you need to make.
We will help you find the home loans in Ballina and Byron Bay that suits your circumstances, financially, and we will help with the paperwork, and explain the First Home Owners Grant, offering assistance throughout the buying process.
- How much can I borrow?
- Can I afford a home loan?
- How much deposit do I need?
- Will I be eligible for the First Home Owners Grant?
- How much would my repayments be?
- What is the process to buy a house (the first step is to contact us)
- My parents said they will go guarantor how does this work?
SOME USEFUL FACTS SHEETS
Even if you are not ready to buy we advise to watch the property market so you understand the value of properties
Do you have a potential guarantor – let us talk to them to explain the process
SOME HELPFUL VIDEOS
Property Contracts Queensland
Property Contracts NSW
How is your borrowing capacity calculated?
Lenders Mortgage Insurance
Your loan application needs genuine savings?