You might be wondering why someone would consider leasing a car rather than buying one. For many, the appeal lies in having a known, fixed monthly payment to handle rather than a long-term commitment to vehicle ownership. But there are many other advantages.
Read on to discover why car leasing in Ballina is fast becoming popular for personal and business purposes.
The Advantages Of Car Leasing In Ballina
Opting for the leasing route has multiple advantages, including the following:
- No deposit is required.
- You have no further financial commitments at the end of the lease period.
- Most lease contracts include servicing, repairs, tires, batteries and exhausts, so you won’t be surprised by unexpected vehicle expenses.
- You will not be paying GST on the maintenance costs or the purchase price.
- You will be driving a new model vehicle that you may otherwise not be able to afford.
- When the lease is up, you can choose to simply hand back the vehicle and start a new lease with a new vehicle.
- As the vehicle is new, it will be covered by guarantees and warranties, meaning that you will not be liable for any repairs if something goes wrong.
- New vehicles are considered to be safer than older vehicles.
- You will not have the hassle of selling your second-hand vehicle and searching around for the best deal on your next new car.
- Or, if you would like to keep the vehicle, you will have the option of buying it at a reduced price stipulated in the lease agreement.
Information Required For A Car Lease Application
When making an application for a car lease, you will need to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact details such as phone number and email address
- Proof of address for the past five years
- Marital status
- Details of your employment
- Banking details
- Details of your income and expenditure
- Proof of your driving licence
Contact ZEP Finance today to learn more about car leasing in Ballina and your eligibility. We have a large panel of business lenders who specialise in vehicle finance, and we can tailor a solution to suit your needs.